The Open APC initiative releases data sets on fees paid for Open Access journal articles by universities and research institutions under an Open Database License.
Select a region from the map or use the list below to view APC data for individual institutions.
You may also browse the following aggregated collections:
- The OpenAPC data set is an aggregation of all institutional APC data.
- The Transformative Agreements data set contains articles published under transformative deals such as the Springer Compact agreements.
- The combined data set combines cost data from both the OpenAPC and the Transformative Agreements collections.
- The Springer Compact coverage is a special view on the Transformative Agreements data set, combining it with journal total article numbers to determine the coverage of SCA contracts.
- The DEAL Wiley data set shows cost data on publishing under the German DEAL agreement with Wiley.